Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog.....

For quite awhile I have been pondering the thought of blogging....I enjoy writing....talking & listening....So I thought that I would put my thoughts & words to print.....whether someone reads them or not is really not my purpose....my purpose is to leave my blogs for my Family & Friends to read...if they choose to......This I would say is kinda like my Bio.....Life's lessons.....life's mistakes...life misfortunes & life's triumphs....My Patchwork Quilt.....really sums it all up.......To me every thorn has a rose.....So lets all take the time to not touch the thorns....But To Embrace The Beauty Of A Rose......

2 comments:

  1. How fun Maggie, what a great idea and awesome memories to leave behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks Nicole......Join Me & Blog : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...