Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mommy Of 3 Girls.

Mommy Of 3 Girls……Let me just start by saying…..That my late Mother Elizabeth Ellen..Had the sweetest heart & was one of the most caring & kind women….ever….She never had a unkind word to say about anyone & I mean anyone…..never heard her gossip or say a ill word about anyone..She was born & raised in Delaware……Married my Daddy in the mid 1940’s & raised 3 daughters……She was a wife..a homemaker…a daughter, sister….a Aunt…a cousin…..but most importantly a women of God…..and our beautiful Mommy <3….She stayed home & took care of everyone…I mean everyone…..never took time for herself…..by trade she was a hair dresser & a tax consultant….She was a women of  times……but I really think & she did have so much to offer the world…..she was brilliant ……creative…..she was also runner up in her state pageant…Miss Delaware…… she always had the spirit to help others…..she would take in a young blind orphan….by the name of Albert….he played a mean guitar &would sing right along….every Thanksgiving while we lived in Delaware….She would always say that their was something special about each one of her Daughters…..she would say that I had a smile that could light of the world…..I pray that I did light up her world…..even through the crazy teenage years……My beautiful Mother lost her life at the young age of 50 years….to a dreaded & silent killer …ovarian cancer……the same disease that she volunteered for the American Cancer Society….She never had the pleasure of meeting my 6 children….who I know she would of adored…..but I am blessed ..she did get to experience ..being a Grandmother to my niece Nicole <3……So To My Courageous & Beautiful Mommy…..Until We Meet Again…..I Love You XOXOXO…..and Thank You For All Your Love For Me & For Others <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...