Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Gift Of Life....The Gift That Keeps On Giving ....

Yes....The gift that keeps on giving......Our Life......Our Hope......Our Son.....Jacob Christian Gonzalez. Jacob was born February 26th 1992....a sweet sweet boy....8lbs 10oz , yes a big guy,my 5th child & my 4th son. I was so in love with this boy & I named him Jacob,this was I named I adored since childhood ( yes I already knew that my life was to involve many children ) not only as a Mommy,but a early childhood teacher.....my passion...my love...my heart. Shortly after Jacob's birth,I sensed something wasn't right,but the MD's kept telling me I was pp.....I wasn't this was my 5th child & I knew.After nagging & nagging,pleading & begging,we finally got authorization to go to Children's of San Diego.....almost instantly,Jacob was diagnosed with a life threatening liver disease Biliary Atresia....no cure & the only option was a liver transplant ,prior to that Jacob underwent a Kasai procedure....this was hopefully to bridge the inevitable liver transplant. That day Finally came November 17th 1994.....a new liver was awaiting for our son,who so was in dire need of a transplant.....Last rites etc.....Jesus heard our pleads....our desperation...our hope...our Prayers......My goal is to make everyone around me to know " Organ Donation " is a viable option....So if you have it in you hearts of hearts....Please make you family aware of your wishes.....Recycle Yourself.....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...