Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Granddaughters Spells Love







A Gramma,Grammy,Gigi…Gram… & Nana’s Heart……Love times 6……6 blessings in the form of Granddaughters…..From Our Creator…..Our Jesus,Our Savior…..No one like HIM….My beautiful granddaughters…..our International Family…..Grateful & Blessed doesn’t nearly describe my heart…..Fruits of our labor…..Our children’s offspring…..all so unique & special…..Autumn Elizabeth Rose…our first…..Morgan Ashlyn…number two in line…..then our sweet Ava Estella….the baby of the Perez Family…..Blessings X 3…..Then our Claire Alivia…..so sweet & full of life….next our sweet Charlotte Rose…..such a sweet temperament…..and last but hopefully…..not last our sweet Ivy Pearl…….I could never completely give Thanks to my children for Blessing my Heart…..enough…….Six Blessings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...