Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Continuing New York...The Big apple

Continuing New York….New York….The BIG Apple……Back to a trip of a lifetime……like I said a drop in my bucket & a stitch in my quilt…..my bucket needs a refill & my quilt another patch…..So much to see,to do…to taste….( yes taste ) ….I loved Phantom Of The Opera….The Singing…..The Theater….the arches…the moldings …..were so beautiful…..the whole experience was awesome……going to Little Italy…ChinaTown….Canal Street….Time Square…..another experience….I will never forget…..Lets not forget the New York Subways…..that is certainly one for the books…..I am almost always smiling & when we were going on our first subway ride….my Sis….said do not smile at anyone….but me being me…did not take her advice….after all my Mother used to tell me I had a smile that could light up the world……But apparently not the subway….but I smiled anyway…..This is one APPLE I want to take another bite of……Crunch….

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...