Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Daddy of 3 girls..

Daddy Of Three Girls…….That us…the 3 Ochoa girls…….with our Daddy & Our Dolls……Oh how we adored our Daddy…….and our dolls…….I do believe this was during Christmas time…..probably circa….1956/57……not quite sure……but what I am sure about was our love for our Daddy……and likewise his love for us <3…….Our Daddy was a hard working husband & Daddy & of course I thought he was the strongest man on earth……especially when our dog Shaggy broke loose from our car  he took off……there went our Daddy…with his broken arm……like a speed of lightning took  after him…..and caught up with him……I knew at that point…..not only was he the strongest…..but also the fastest…..On Saturdays…..my Daddy would either take us…..ice skating at Delaware Park….The New Castle Farmers Market or roller skating at the rink in Maryland….such memories I have of my childhood in Delaware….Beach trips to Cape May…..Wildwood…and Lake Cumo…such exciting times…..even the time my best friend Marlene Reno & I got spankings for not getting out of the lake…..that was probably the only spanking I ever received,because we knew he meant business…..Marlene still remembers that quite vividly…..Marlene was part of our Family….even if she was Italian…..she was not only….my best friend….but also  like my sister & daughter to my parents….so blessed we still stay in touch 3000 miles away……But back to my Daddy…….thank you for brushing my hair….when I was a little girl…..taking me on our many adventures…..and letting me play waitress in our kitchen…..and tipping me buttons ……instead of coins ; ) Taking me to Holy Spirit on Ash Wednesday…..Palm Sunday & of course Easter…..but letting me go to our neighborhood Church with the West Family….all the other Sundays….for telling me I sang as pretty as the Lennon sisters even with my lisp…..and for timing me as I practiced for my track meets ( I ran fast too…..like my Daddy )…….But Most Of All For Showing Me Your Love For Our Jesus…….and for always remembering to Thank The Man Upstairs……Love Your Daughter…..Maggie…….Here’s To Our Daddy Of 3 Daughters…..XOXOXO <3
Daddy Of Three Girls…….That us…the 3 Ochoa girls…….with our Daddy & Our Dolls……Oh how we adored our Daddy…….and our dolls…….I do believe this was during Christmas time…..probably circa….1956/57……not quite sure……but what I am sure about was our love for our Daddy……and likewise his love for us <3…….Our Daddy was a hard working husband & Daddy & of course I thought he was the strongest man on earth……especially when our dog Shaggy broke loose from our car  he took off……there went our Daddy…with his broken arm……like a speed of lightning took  after him…..and caught up with him……I knew at that point…..not only was he the strongest…..but also the fastest…..On Saturdays…..my Daddy would either take us…..ice skating at Delaware Park….The New Castle Farmers Market or roller skating at the rink in Maryland….such memories I have of my childhood in Delaware….Beach trips to Cape May…..Wildwood…and Lake Cumo…such exciting times…..even the time my best friend Marlene Reno & I got spankings for not getting out of the lake…..that was probably the only spanking I ever received,because we knew he meant business…..Marlene still remembers that quite vividly…..Marlene was part of our Family….even if she was Italian…..she was not only….my best friend….but also  like my sister & daughter to my parents….so blessed we still stay in touch 3000 miles away……But back to my Daddy…….thank you for brushing my hair….when I was a little girl…..taking me on our many adventures…..and letting me play waitress in our kitchen…..and tipping me buttons ……instead of coins ; ) Taking me to Holy Spirit on Ash Wednesday…..Palm Sunday & of course Easter…..but letting me go to our neighborhood Church with the West Family….all the other Sundays….for telling me I sang as pretty as the Lennon sisters even with my lisp…..and for timing me as I practiced for my track meets ( I ran fast too…..like my Daddy )…….But Most Of All For Showing Me Your Love For Our Jesus…….and for always remembering to Thank The Man Upstairs……Love Your Daughter…..Maggie…….Here’s To Our Daddy Of 3 Daughters…..XOXOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...