Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bunco


Bunco Fun.....Once a month usually the first Friday of the month we get together for a fun evening of laughter...food & yes Bunco.......12 girls ( women ) in the same room for a few hours.....just imagine that......yes I know what you are thinking......and believe it or not I am one of the quiet one's.....hard to believe Huh ? We usually have a theme.....jammies...crazy hat.....wear green & this past Bunco was 80's theme.....Yes Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.....and yes we do.....Believe it or not this 57 year old gal really looks forward to Bunco night.....that I even changed the date for a Dodger game...yes I know what you are thinking a Dodger game.....yes its true Bunco before my Dodgers.....just this once .....well today I will be honoring my Dodgers at a evening game with Clayton Kershaw pitching......and with my Bunco winnings......I will be indulging in a all beef Dodger Dog & a chocolate malt.....so see it was a win win situation......So Go Blue...Dodger Blue.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...