Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Here's To You New York...New York...A Drop In My Bucket....A Patch In My Quilt.

Here’s To You New York…..New York…….A drop in my bucket & a stitch in my Life’s quilt…..Excitement doesn’t nearly describes….my Heart,when my sister Barbara called me & asked me…..” How would I like to take a trip to New York….wait let me catch my breath….count to 10 & breathe….of course I said yes….this has been a dream of mine….and certainly a big drop in my Bucket List & I am forever grateful for this magical trip….along with our dear friend Anna West Lewis ( RIP ) and my 2 sisters…Barbara & Rhonda…..A Girls Trip ( Smile ) ….I have dreamed about Our Lady….as long as I can remember seeing her up close & personal….her meaning & knowing that my ancestors…..crossed over from Germany…..My Great Grandfather Michael Kraus…..Seeing her & reliving what  the people…..who came to our Country for a new life & opportunities …..brings me to tears…..To me after seeing her….is all this East Coast Native needed……oh yes and of course the Italian Bakeries…..The Entire Trip Was Magical…..Beyond My Dreams….New York Was A Place I Would Dream About It…..Was It Real Or Just A Dream…….Well Dreams Really Do Come True…..To Be Continued <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...