Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Mothers Love

Love Between A Mother & Her Daughter.....
Everyone experience loss so different..in their own way & timing.Their is no wrong or right way. Losing a Mother is tragic for us daughters,but for me I never felt angry or betrayed...My Mother did not want this...can you imagine what goes through their minds when they are terminally ill...with no cure in sight...Our Mothers are the ones who lost so much....growing old with their daughters,some of them never getting the chance to meet & love their grandchildren.So what I do is keep my Mothers memory alive...through pictures....memories & laughter. I honor my Mother by being the best Mother,friend & Nana...I can possibly be...I do not feel sad on Mothers Day....I feel honored that she gave birth to me & loved me until the end....I do miss her every waking moment....but anger  will not hold me capture ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...