Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy New Year Circa......Early 1950's

Happy New Year 1950 something....pre me.....This is a picture of my parents Elizabeth & Jimmy....second from the left....also in the picture is my late Aunt Doris....next to my Daddy.....with her is her date for the evening.....on the right is my funny Aunt Peggy & my late Uncle Jerry.....the couple in the front left are friends of my Daddy.....per my Uncle Rabbi Ronald.....as you can see from the picture my Mother dressed to the nines......so beautiful & looking ever so sexy.....same with my Aunt Doris & their is my Aunt Peggy looking all prim & proper.....I am still trying to think.....what did my Daddy have on his head.....( hat...lampshade ? ) hmmm.....I wonder if I was conceived.... that night let me do the math......But anyway I eventually came into the Family.....circa 1955......Oh how I loved when my Mommy would get all dressed up for New Years Eve.......so pretty.....and them bringing home the crazy hats & noise makers......Happy Times....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...