Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Still trying to figure out my Blogger.....with a little help from my daughter in law Elle......

Still trying to figure out my blogging.....apparently I am not a  quick study.....but eventually it will all come together.....with the help from my daughter in law Elle......wife of my son David James.....Mommy of 2 of my beautiful granddaughters ....Claire Alivia & Ivy Pearl.....Elle has a fantastic blog.....Pigtails & Pearls.....I so enjoy reading her blog.....and seeing what is on her fashion plate.....and maybe pick up some fashion sense......this 57 year old gal.....needs some help.....Well Elle thank you for your patience & expertise......I will get there eventually.....P.S. I really want a Shabby Chic Template .....SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...