Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Resting Place

The Brittingham & Kraus…..All Together…..Rejoicing In Heaven… Silver-Brook Cemetery ,Wilmington Delaware. Their Pit Stop To Everlasting Life…..Wow…To think that most of your Family will eventually all be here someday…its kinda daunting…..My Great Grandparents ,Michael & Emma Kraus..My Grandparents Edward & Barbara Marie Kraus Brittingham…My Parents Elizabeth Brittingham Ochoa & My Father Santiago ( Jimmy ) Ochoa…..My Uncle Eddie ( Edward Brittingham ) My Dear Aunt Barbara Doris Brittingham Moses & Now My Dear Sweet Cousin Barbara Ellen Moses Littleton,The same age of me…..Still trying to wrap my mind & digest the thought,that I can no longer pick up the phone & call her…..still so hard to believe…..We have now become our parents…..The Circle Of Life…..It really wakes you up & makes you really feel like a adult…..yes almost 58 years old & thinking mortality is real……Blessed To Have Had All Of These People In Your Life…..Memories Like My Uncle Ronald  Brittingham Said…..Become Treasures……Love To All….In Heaven & Here On Earth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...