Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Thursday......The day after Wednesday & the day before Friday....Thursday Thoughts......I love Thursday....because I know the weekend is ahead.....Ivy's Birthday celebration.....Circus Style...Family,Fun & Food......My cheat day....but always with control....wink wink. But today my Thursday thoughts are on ants.....not the related one's.....the little black one's & once I made a schedule appt with the pest control guy.....I have the ants under control...with Terro traps...I have been hesitant about pesticides & their effects....but after talking to him & voicing my concerns,I am feeling pretty confident. So back to Thursday Thoughts.....love hearing the chimes blowing in the wind....birds chirping.....errands......Well today will be a shorten version of blogging....hard to believe Huh? Well have a great day & smile. PS.....To my Family I love you all a bushel & a peck & a hug around the neck.....FYI My Mother used to sing this song to me XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...