Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Mothers Legacy & Love Elizabeth Ellen Brittingham Ochoa

As Mothers Day approaches I want to honor the memory of my dear & beautiful Mother....Today,Yesterday & Forever...My Mother's spirit will continue to live on through me....not a single day goes by that I do not think about her & reflect on her kind nature, her smile,her love for her Family & for others.Also her strength & dignity through everything she had to endure through her fight.Well Mom..thank you for loving me until the end....also for mixing my milk with vanilla flavor,reading in bed with me the autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt.Old Yellar...etc & taking me in town to have lunch at the counter at Woolworths & letting me blow bubbles through my straw & not getting upset....for always seeing the best in your daughters.You would tell me my smile would light up the world.....for 18 years you were my world....you giving birth to me gave me the chance to be a loving Mother to 6 amazing & beautiful children that they never had the pleasure of knowing you,but through my memories I feel & know they are a part of your legacy & love.Always I honor you & love you.Until we reunite in His Holy Presence.Love Your Baby Girl Maggie XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. in love with this super sweet post :)
    really liked, i stay here <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    Sergio,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much....you are my first comment,I so enjoy blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...