Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Morning Thoughts


Monday Monday So Good To Me.....Californian Dreamin Oh Such A Spring Day.....Yes the day after Sunday...the 2nd day of the week & a start of a new week for many....back to work,school & reality.A new day , a day full of Sonshine....His Love,His Presence,His Timing. As many of you know that yesterday May 12,2013 was Mothers Day...A day full of laughter,love & Family time. I was the Queen For A Day.....hey I am not complaining....I'll take it....to me it was not only a Hallmark day,it was so much more, a day where I reflected about the Mother I was blessed to have for 18 years & being a Mother,Mommy,Mom & myself put it all in perspective .....I so enjoy being a Mommy....my calling in life...not only to be a Mommy to 6 thoughtful & unique individuals .....yes 4 sons & 2 daughters....I was also called to be a Pre K teacher for many years.....also a Sunday school teacher....a Mother figure to many of my childrens friends & a Gramma,GG,Grammy & a Nana....To say Motherhood is a job is indeed a understatement....but a ultimate Blessing....One that I will cherish forever.To me I have received the ultimate gift....something that $$$$ cannot buy. So today & everyday.....Smile,Be Blessed & Be Fed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...