Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The First 3

My First Three......Granddaughters......as you can see my heart sings pink......my 3 girls.....Autumn Elizabeth Rose,Ava Estella & Morgan Ashlyn....My first born Melissa's offspring.....fruits of my fruits.......My 3 Hearts. The 3 Perez girls are all so unique & talented,1st comes Autumn.....our softball girl.....a catcher with a dry & funny personality our 1st Granddaughter , next is Morgan Ashlyn the middle child.....smart , fashionable & a singer & a dancer......and next the baby Ava .....a actress.....she will be staring in her 2nd play.....playing the part of a young Wendy Darling.....in Peter Pan.....this bundle of energy makes us all laugh & smile......she also loves playing softball too.....her team/age division just took 1st place in the league....I am not only proud of this awesome trio......but gracefully blessed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...