Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Morning Thoughts

Friday Morning Thoughts.....As I sit here blogging & my mind is wondering.....My ears are happy to hears the sound of birds chirping.....the sun is already shining....Thank You Jesus For Another Glorious Day :- )......Give Thanks To The Lord.....Yes HIS Love Endures Forever....Give Praise. Tonight is Bunco Night ( Yeah ) a Friday night sure to be filled with lots of laughter & I am sure some tears, as one of our Bunco girls is going through some very trying times.....But we know our God is good & faithful to his word.....so tonight as we get together Cinco de Mayo style ....we are sure to make this Friday night a extra special one....chips,salsa,& I am sure margarita's . Then tomorrow its giddy up time...horseback riding with my girl Autumn Elizabeth Rose.....gather up & dust off your boots & do not forget your hat.....for a good time....yee haw :-) .....So today take the time to enjoy the splendor of the birds chirping....the sun shining & For Our Sonshine Jesus .....Hugs XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...