Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Just Another Blogging Sunday......

       Just another blogging Sunday.......Happy Happy Sunday.......August 4th 2013.......I so enjoy Summertime......lots of Family time......bbqs......swimming.......frozen yogurt.....beach......concerts in the park......walks around the lake.....am & pm.....with the gals......Bunco nights......happy hour.....and time spent with my Uncle Ronald Kraus Brittingham & Who could forget my 40th high school reunion......Aviation High School......Class of 1973.....where did the years go.......they just whizzed by......The reunion was a blast.....reconnecting.....with classmates.......some that I have known since I was 11 years old......The class of 73 was such a tight knit group.......so many laughs & dancing.......Looking forward to our all gal reunion.....I can hear the laughter now......giggles.......hopefully we do not need our depends ( a inside joke of the Falconettes )......Well until next time......Enjoy the rest of Summer......I know I'll will.......Enjoy......Gods gifts ......PS......Charlotte Rose stopped by Saturday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...