Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Potpourri Moments

           Monday Moments......August 26th 2013........I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the pool...oh so gently......I love the sound & smell of rain drops......As Summer comes to a end......September 22nd being the first day of Autumn.....Being a East Coast girl at heart......autumn time brings back so many childhood memories.....But today I am focusing on life as it is today......My potpourri moments.....so sweet & oh so colorful......as in granddaughters......so sweet....so full of innocence.....so carefree.....I love spending time with my girls......Autumn....Morgan......Ava....Claire......Charlotte & Ivy.....All so different & unique.....they all hold a place in my HEART......People will say to me...." oh I bet you are yearning for a grandson " Oh I am so entirely blessed with my girls......I always wanted to be a Mommy......& God has blessed me with both daughters & sons......& the extra bonus ( blessing ) has been granddaughters.....offsprings of my offsprings......" How special is that " ? If God so chooses for grandsons......then it shall be.......In the meantime......I will enjoy buying girly things......Until next time Be Blessed....Be Warm.....Be Fed.......( Pastor George's ) ending of his sermons......PS Thanks To my son Jordan & his gal Kiace.....for a awesome Dodger Game.... XOXo PS...my latest read & guess where some of it takes place......Yes Oh Our Delaware ( Look Again )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...