Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sweet Melissa Elizabeth

Happy 35th Birthday......Sweet Melissa Elizabeth........Turning back the hands of time....... Thursday night......Torrance Memorial Medical Center.......First time Mommy to be ( Maggie ) I was at a baby shower given by one of my south Bay Preschool Mothers.....Pat Krugh ( RIP ) when my water broke....yikes......my due date was August 19th we were 2 days shy of the 19th.....well anyway when nature calls it calls.......Off to the hospital we go.......it was Thursday evening.....arrived there & yes my water indeed broke......okay......here we go......no labor pains.......but I need to deliver within 24 hours.......so in goes the labor inducing drugs......giddy up & we are off....yikes......fast forward Friday afternoon......no baby yet.......giddy up.......& at 6:17 pm...August 18th......a beautiful little girl came into the world...our world......God's blessing to us......we were thrilled ......a sweet blue eyed little girl......7lbs 14ozs of pure joy......Fast forward 35 years later.......our first born baby girl.......my heart......my joy......my daughter to have & to hold........Not only my daughter but my friend.......But always my first born child......I love & adore you Melissa Elizabeth......Love Mommy xo X 35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...