Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Its Time For Dodger Baseball.......

To say I love the Dodgers is a understatement.....My late Father was a huge fan of baseball especially the LA Dodgers......and having 4 grandsons & also 2 granddaughters.......the boys & one granddaughter love baseball especially the LA Dodgers.....what can you say we were inducted into baseball at a very young age ( birth ) . This season I have only been to 2 games......this is nothing compared to the seasons before......I must catch my quota up.....The hubs will go.....just for me.....my kiddos anytime......The LA Dodgers are having a fantastic latter season.....Go LA.......My Son David took me last Sunday....for a late Birthday/Mothers Day blessing.........& the Dodgers won & what a pitcher Clayton Kershaw is.....The game was so exciting......and of course I am gearing up for my next adventure to Chavez Ravine......& in honor & memory of my Daddy......Go LA Dodgers & thank you for your love of Americas Favorite Pastime......Your pastime has indeed become our favorite pastime......BASEBALL......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...