Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Rainy Days & Friday Never Get Me Down...

         Rainy Days & Fridays.....Never get me down......What a amazing week this has been......I turned 58 years old .....& I feel great.....I have walked approximately at least 20 plus miles this week.....walking around the lake with the gals....has been awesome sweat & all.....& even some rain today.....so refreshing....Celebrated my Birthday with the Family ( almost all of them ) Our tradition continues at one of ours favorite Italian eatery's ......I simply love Italian food....but held out on the crusty warm bread.....it took willpower....but when I am focused ....I can do it & I did......But ask me about frozen yogurt....now that's another story....but I try to stick to.....non fat....low fat....dairy free & sometimes sugar free.....After dinner my son David James...treated us to froyo at White Lime.....yummy......Tonight I am hosting Bunco at my house....Hippie Theme..No bra burning.....Just Peace & Love.....So my Family & Friends.....Until next time Peace Out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...