Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Morning Thoughts

Good Monday Morning......Ahhh a fresh start....a new day.....a new sunshine......new thoughts.....But Our Jesus.....The same yesterday...today & forever.....Can I hear a Amen.....Amen......As you can see from the pics.....part of my weekend involved one of the sweetest & most adorable little 15 month old......My Charlotte Rose.....We headed up to the South Bay.....Torrance to be exact.....Pop Pop & Jacob helped Christopher install a new alternator.....ok ok Chris & Jacob went to Auto Zone to purchase the part for Chris's Montero......While they were busy with the car.....Charlotte & Nana.....snuggled.....sang songs....ate goldfish crackers & read & read & read.......Oh how I love children's literature.....Having 6 kiddos & being a early childhood educator.....I just love reading to children & instilling the love of reading...is one I so hope to instill in my granddaughters & Charlotte Rose is all about Nana reading to her over & over again......looking at every picture in her books.....listening to every word.....ahhh nothing like the feel of a book...the touch of the cover & pages......I think I could actually read all day to her.....Before we start the book......we go over the author & the artist....then we start......reading with such intense excitement.....After our book reading & dinner.....yummy pizza ( cheat day ) we were off to Target......just myself with 2 of my son's & granddaughter.....Can you imagine what its like to see your 28 year old son with his little girl......it touches my heart......so tenderly & Uncle Jacob with his little niece....Charlotte Rose is so in love with her Tito Jacob.....and he with her.....Walking around Target with Nana pushing the Charlotte Rose in it .....all tightly secured......could melt any Nana's heart & yes my is melted......We bought 2 pairs of shoes......a sweet white eyelet dress & of course Christopher threw in a pair of Dickie shorts.....Is this the same little Christopher Michael.....that used to say " Eat My Shorts " ( yes a Bart Simpson fan ) Well in my heart he is still my little boy.....instead of saying " eat my shorts " Its now Mom " Can you buy me a pair of shorts " Yes Christopher Mommy can & will.....Until Next Time.....Be Blessed......Mornings With Maggie.....XOXOXO Ps Charlotte Rose we will get a big ball next time & maybe a new book to read XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...