Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Bucket Is Full.....More Patches To Add To My Quilt....


My bucket is full.....my heart is overflowing........wow what a splendid week & weekend.....starting Thursday.....with the 4th of July.....Family.....Fireworks......Frolic & Fun.....oops & food too.....Here it is Saturday & the celebration continues......swimming.....ice pops.....chips & salsa & yes refreshing ice tea.....I am one content Nana when her house is full.....granddaughters......children......friends of granddaughters.....Friday night dinners in Old Town Temecula.....Cuban food.....it doesn't get much tastier....lechon asado ( roasted pork/onions.....black beans & rice.....with a fresh plantain on the side.....yummy......then afterwards a 2 mile walk around the lake.....Saturday morning homemade Belgium waffles......yum......then back to swimming......Tomorrow is another day.....back to reality....housecleaning.....rest & reflecting about my quilt of life....always patches to add......My Heart,My Home,My Family......and 1st & foremost my Father.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...