Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Is In The Air.....My Favorite Time Of The Year


Fall has finally arrived......cool mornings & evenings......brisk walks around the lake......crisp fall candles.....lightly scenting our home.......candy corn & other sweet morsels displayed in our candy dish.....for family & friends to enjoy.....the leaves on our liquid amber.....preparing to change from hues of greens......oranges......yellows......browns & soon to be dropping its leaves softly to the ground.....for granddaughters in all shapes & sizes......to enjoy the sounds of rustling leaves under their soles & souls......I find this time of the year oh so enchanting.....even though we do not quite experience the Autumn season.....that my Family back East enjoys......but I so love when they share their pictures for me to enjoy.......it indeed 's takes me back to my childhood.....hmmm I can taste the ginger snap & apple cider.....hitting my lips......Like Dorthy say's....." There's no place like home " Afterall home is where the HEART is & for me......a place where there is warmth, laughter & love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...