Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Mornings......

Good Morning Monday......Sun is shining.....ac is still humming.....hopefully for not to long.......Anxiously waiting for Autumn to arrive.....September 22nd the first official day of Autumn.....7 days away.....this heat wave has been overbearing......I enjoy Summer.....but this East Coast native is ready to Fall in love with Fall.....I love to decorate for Autumn Time hues of oranges.....browns....crisp yellows.....rustling leaves....apple picking......crisp Autumn mornings.....baking.....crafting.....walks around the lake.....oh yes....my favorite season by far......As you can see by my posts.....I love horseback riding.....shabby chic.....sewing & granddaughters......I have only been horseback riding once...but I now consider myself a pro ( LOL ) the sound of a gallop......the beauty of a horse......the gentleness of this beautiful animal,,,,,,and certainly the dust on my boots......The Hubs & I just purchased another trail ride.....but we are waiting for the weather....to be cooler...before we take off for the wild blue yonder of Temecula.....but in the meantime.....took a stroll through one of our favorite places in T Town......4th Street Antiques....for some shabby chic finds,,,,also made a stop for some Autumn like fabrics.....I will be creating a Autumn banner to hang above the fireplace.....ahh Fall......& to make our Sunday even sweeter we spent some time with 2 of our granddaughters.....Claire & Ivy......Sweetness X 2......Giggles.....Kisses & Pops dancing with Claire.......Until next time keep dancing......XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...