Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bountiful Sunday Blessings

Bountiful Sunday Blessings.....September 1st, 2013...........Blessings......What are blessings ? To some it may mean to have it all......What is having it all ? Its all relevant .....To me my life is full.....despite what some may consider obstacles.....to me they are trials....that we learn from......Jesus they say gives us trials.....that we can learn from & trust in HIM.....Do we have food on our table....a place to hang our hat......A place we can call home....Like the saying goes ' Home is wear your heart is ' where we can laugh, cry & be grateful for what God has blessed us with......HIS grace is sufficient .......By HIS grace we are saved.....not by works.....we are to be servants......HIS life should shine in us & sometimes I have to admit isn't always so.......Forgiveness I ask..... Life indeed has its trials & by FAITH we can learn......Life is & continues to be a learning process.......I am so eternally blessed.....my children......family.....friends fill my heart & Jesus fills my cup & at times I am not partaking in my Daily Bread.....But in retrospect I am sincerely thankful for not only my blessings.....but for my trials......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...