Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fluffy Robes.....Blueberry Muffins & A Hug Around The Neck......etc....

Fluffy Robes.....Blueberry Muffins & A Hug Around The Neck.......Life's simple pleasures etc......Good Morning From Temecula California.....a slightly dreary mornings.....weather wise that is.....but the birds continue singing a lovely tune.....for birds just live in the moment......I woke up this morning to the sound of barking dogs.....birds chirping away......all while I was all snug in my warm robe......Praising Gods Blessings.....my sight in my right eye is improving.....never to be fully perfect.....but HIS love is perfect for a simple gal like me.....in HIS timing...not mine. As one can see I love birds.....my bird collection has become a obsession.....one I need to control.....but they are so whimsical & sweet.....I am almost always on the outlook for birds....not just any thing that catches my eyes....but a sweet creatures.....that say's take me home.....Talking about home.....memories that sustains me is remember my Momma.....singing I love you a bushel & a peck & a hug around the neck.....I can hear her sweet voice.....singing that song to me......one that I have sung to my kiddos & my sweet granddaughters.....but a songbird I am not......but this song fills my heart....I will leave the chirping & singing to Gods creatures.....while I enjoy my blueberry muffin....enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...