Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

A Bountiful Harvest Of Blessings.....Jordan Turns 24......

Happy Birthday......Jordan turns 24........a day in the life of Jordan.......Disneyland......School........Girlfriend Kiace.......Work & Family <3 Let me give you a little insight into my son Jordan......He is a artist.....even though he say's he is not.....I think he is.....he is also becoming a great chef....all on his own....with his stir fry.....being ever so scrumptious.....he treats his Family with the such respect & also his gf Kiace....who is a sweetheart.....they are both students.....Jordan who wants to be a web designer & Kiace a nurse......they want to wait to get married after they both finish school....smart choice.....they both love anything Disney.....Jordan even has Disney pjs .....so sweet & cute......He laughs loves & cries.....such a giving young man.......Jordan Gonzalez I Love You To The Moon & Back......As long as I am living......your Mommy I'll be & forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...