Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Words Of Wisdom.......

Wow.......Words Of Wisdom........Wow.......Wonder......Wise......Worthy.......My Grams used to tell me do not take any wooden nickles.....hmmm wonder what she meant by that......maybe do not be fooled by fake foolish people,things etc ! My Sweet & Funny Grams.....so full of wise little sayings & songs......I can still hear voice reciting me poems,songs & stories to me......bore a hole,bore a hole.....clap you hands to Daddy comes home.....Daddy has money & Mommy has none...Look up there see a little bird.....look down there & see a little ( you get it ) I so loved & adored my Grams....a sweet little lady....wearing her high heels & carrying her pocketbook around.....I think the song should of said that Gram has money & Poppy has none.......We all need Wisdom during our daily living....If you need Wisdom-if you want to know what God wants you to do-ask him,& he will gladly tell you.He will not resent your asking......James 1:5.......God,Our Father.....I am asking you for wisdom,not only for me but my loved ones.....Understanding,Patience & Guidance.....Thank You. FYI......The saying do not take any wooden nickles.....comes from The Great Depression which My Grams Barbara Marie Kraus Brittingham was a part of......It means to be cautious.....Yes Grams I am cautious.....I love you & miss you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...