Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

To Dance With My Daddy Again...

To Dance With My Daddy Again.....Memories of a little girl.....named Maggie. I ask myself.....What is a Daddy ? To me a Daddy is someone who loves you for just being you.....who tells you that you sing prettier then the Lennon Sisters....who takes you & your Sisters to the New Castle Farmers Market.....takes you ice skating in the winter....when its cold.....brushes your long golden brown hair....who makes pancakes on Sunday morning's....lets you play waitress in the 1950's kitchen....who during March makes homemade kites & also takes you to fly them.....up high & higher....who plants a evergreen tree & names it Maggie's tree....And also a Father who loves you so much & gives you away in marriage.....but always calls you his baby girl....Daddy I miss you....every waking moment....but I was willing to let you go....to be free of pain & suffering & to be reunited with your wife Elizabeth......our Mother forever.....Until we are reunited in his Holy Presence.....I love you & Happy Daddy's Day XOXOXOXOXO Waiting to dance with you again <3

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, I love this, and I am crying. What precious, beautiful memories. What a beautiful mother! What an absolutely handsome father! You have been so blessed with you life, your marriage and family! Children and grandchildren.
    You are a wonderful, beautiful woman; and I am so honored to call you"Friend", I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Bonnie....Thank you so much for kind & endearing words....Friends like you fills my happy.....

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...