Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just another Blogging Monday....

Just another manic Monday.....wish it was Sunday.......Bloggings thoughts on a sunny & slightly breezy Monday.....as I sit here blogging,the wind chimes are making a joyful sound.....washer is humming a whole different tune. My morning started very early for me 4:30 am.....I have not been up this early in ????? I ponder to myself....so this is what 4:30 am looks like.....hmmmm...Gave the doggies some fresh water.....let them out to do their business.....went on facebook....the only folks on were my East Coast buddies.....3 hour time difference......thought about sewing & thought again toooooo early for the rest of the Family.....thought about taking a walk....but I wasn't quite sure & decided not too. Weekend was busy.....in the process of a minor backyard redo.....planted some sunflower seeds.....bought a new cover for the patio.....more fabric for my Summer Collection of totes :) my first collection at that.....I simply love them all & hope to be able to part with.....coming to a Etsy near you.Had a most endearing phone chat with one of my dearest friends Lori Gardner Oneto.....partner in crime.....Hoping & Praying she will make it out for our 40th high school reunion.....yikes 40 years.....40 pounds & 40 whatever......40X&O's to my Family,Friends & Foe's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...