Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

F Words......

TGIF.......Thank Goodness Its Friday......The F words.....Family...Faith.....Flowers & Fun. I love my Family & having Faith in our Heavenly Father.....makes it all possible.....Thankful for the flowers that grow in my garden of life....Feelings that consumed my heart......its just the little things that fill it....chats with my children...my sisters....my Mother in law....my granddaughters.....my hubs & first & foremost my Father ( Heavenly ) HIS ears are always close by...for my fears...my tears...my laughter & my heart.....He is not only my Father....but my confidant....my friend....my All In All.....Thank You Jesus for filling my cup & for blessing me for my Faith,Family & my Friends.......Its Friday.....Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...