Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Seasons.....

Its been awhile since I blogged......everyday I would say to myself...what shall I blog about ...so many things on my mind....I know I call my blog....Mornings With Maggie.....but here it is Friday evening......approx. 9:30......Shark Tank is on the telly.....my <3 has been on my Aunt Anita....from my Fathers side....about 2 weeks ago.....I was blessed to spend some time with her......even though their is a language barrier.....we love each other so deeply....Our times together is priceless.....and tonight my mind is asking myself......how many more Seasons does she have,,,,and also how many do we have....We need to embrace & appreciate all our Seasons.....Tia Anita.....I love you Winter...Spring ...Summer & Fall.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...