Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Ronald Kraus Brittingham...AKA The Fox......Rabbi Ron....

Friday Night...November 7th 2014......Oh how I love spending time...with my Uncle Ronald.....the only surviving sibling of the Kraus/Brittingham.....Clan...my Mothers baby brother...my lifeline to my late Mother's life....as a child...teenager & a adult...Elizabeth Ellen Kraus Brittingham Ochoa....Today I was blessed to spend a afternoon with my funny & loving Uncle Ronald....Our Brittingham /Kraus Family hails from the East Coast.....Delaware to be exact......Autumn is in the air back East & reminiscing about our life back Delaware is enchanting....the changing of the leaves.....the crispness of the air.....My Uncle & myself...enjoy the beauty of tree's.......sitting in his daughters backyard.......my cousin....Sissy as she is known to our Family.......which is now also his home....sharing his memories.......about a life gone by......but forever etched in our hearts & souls......Uncle Ronald...I love you a Bushel & A Peck......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...