Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sleeplesss In Temecula......

Its half past 11:00.....and I am still wide awake.....tossing and turning...trying to wind down from a day of cleaning...coking dinner etc....I woke up bright and early...which is unusual for me lately.....I usually don't dose off till early early morning.....but last night I slept like a baby...Speaking of babies,,Christopher and Maru...are excepting a sweet baby boy...our first grandson....after 6 beautiful granddaughters....this will indeed be a new chapter for us....we are beyond excited.....speaking of granddaughters.....we had a fun time celebrating Christmas with our growing Family...so much joy in our little granddaughters faces....laughter...love.....and spending time with everyone...warms my heart....And by now...everyone knows Temecula was a Winter Wonderland....so exciting for this East Coast gal......my dream came true....a welcome season for New Year....I felt like a child seeing snow for the first time..I grew up n the East....but now as a adult...haha.....I thought I was dreaming...I became that little girl again from Delaware.....snow boots and all......My children were equally excited...after hearing endless stories of my snow days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...