Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello June.........

Claire & Ivy
Charlotte Rose
Greetings From Temecula......Hello June.......My God amazes me......his glory...his strength......his love.....As I look around my life one word comes to my mind.....BLESSED......even through my ........trials.....tribulations & joys......I take a glimpse at life through my granddaughters.faces.....their innocence.....their laughter......their love............My Garden of life is full & always room for more....the splendor of birds.....their morning songs.....bring me joy...even on dreary days.....God is close to my heart......As I face cataract surgery.....I face it with calmness & trust......& praying one day soon......I will sitting at my sewing machine...stitching away.....Until then my Family & friends.....may you take the time to sow Gods Glory....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...